Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kidnapped


My family had dinner last night at my mother-in-law's house. It was my wife's sister's birthday. My sons left a little before my wife and I. When we got home we found this reindeer in our front yard. It turns out that the boys kidnapped it from Grandma's front yard. We brought it inside for safe keeping overnight. So far we haven't heard from Grandma, so I don't even think she realizes that the poor thing has been kidnapped. She is coming over tomorrow for Christmas. The look on her face when she sees it in our front yard should be priceless.

I guess I shouldn't be encouraging this behavior in my kids, but frankly I think it's hilarious. Besides, Grandma is a good sport.

2 comments:

Rae said...

That's hilarious!! As long as you steal from family that's OK, right? I think it's a great memory for your kids to have. Merry Christmas!!

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sounds like something my brother would do and he's almost 50.