Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, My Turn

Matt tagged me so here goes:

4 Jobs IÂ’ve Had
Paper route as a kid
Deli/grocery clerk
QC/Process Technician
Lab Tech/Engineer/Chemist (at the same place for the last 20 yrs)

4 Movies I Watch Over And Over
October Sky
Rush Hour
The Italian Job
Scary Movie (its always on TV and my son watches itevery timee)

4 Places I Have Lived
Wellington, OH
Kent, OH
Rialto, CA
Covina, CA

4 TV Shows I Watch
Desperate Housewives
GreyÂ’s Anatomy
What Not To Wear
Trading Spaces (when Paige Davis was on)

4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
Wellington, OH (to visit family)
Stamford, CT (to visit family)
Yosemite
Niagara Falls

4 Websites I Visit Everyday
http://www.hotmail.com/
http://www.completerunning.com/
http://www.google.com/
www.mapquest.com

4 Favorite Foods
In-N-Out Burgers
Almost any pasta, except Alfredo
Ice Cream
Chocolate chip cookies

4 Places IÂ’d Rather Be Right Now (Now being 10:00 pm)
Sleeping
Getting ready for tomorrows pool party
Trying to figure out when I can fit in my run
Sleeping

favoriteite Bands/Singers
The Beatles
Kenny G
Third Day
Audio Adrenaline

4 Bloggers I'll Tag
No one, I think I've pretty much seen this on every blog I visit on a regular basis.

Filling in the blanks was harder than I thought it would be. I did figure out that I sure am a creature of habit. I rarely watch any movie more than once, especially now that the kids are older. 10 years ago, I couldn't tell you how many times I saw The Lion King, Beauty and Beast, Rescuers Down Under, etc. I pretty much spend most of my vacations going back home to visit family. I haven't bought any new music in years. I don't watch much network TV, but I'll will watch pretty much anything on HGTV or TLC. I need to get out more often.

3 comments:

Legs and Wings said...

It's hard to sit down and watch TV. I can't remember the last time I planned to watch something on the tube. Must be 'old guy' syndrome setting for both of us. Same goes for buying music. I think it was...the Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive" in 1983.

Anonymous said...

I agree. The kids are vacationing without us this weekend and we are watching the Tour de France. Normally, there is no TV for me.

Unknown said...

I like that what not to wear show but I don't seek it out.

I'll watch almost anything on The History Channel

to bad there is not a running channel!