Wednesday, July 22, 2009

W8D3

As adamant as I was about keeping to the schedule yesterday, today I played a little running plan shuffle. On paper, today was a rest day between the two big midweek workouts. But because of our weekend plans I don't know for sure exactly when or if I'll have time to run so I moved the weekend easy 4 miler to today.

I had another session with the trainer today, because he is going to Hawaii for 10 days so he won't be around for the next two weekends. We worked back and biceps. I warmed up with a mile and half on the treadmill and then headed over to My Park afterward and hit the trails for three and a half more miles. So the 4 became 5, but with a break in the middle.

I was more tired than I expected to be on the run so tomorrow's Yasso 800's should be quite the challenge.

1 comment:

Happy Feet 26.2 said...

Have you used the Yasso's 800's for previous marathons? Did it work out for you? I have tried it 2 times. I can consistently run 3:40-3:45 800's, but 3:59 is my best marathon so far.

Also, what about St. George, any tips, advice, etc. I'm running it this year.