Wednesday, July 29, 2009

W9D3

I fell asleep in the family room chair and woke up just in time to get this posted before I turned into a pumpkin.

Seven miles, easy pace, on the dirt path that winds through the city of Walnut. I managed to make it past the first park bathroom this time around but did stop at the second one.

After dinner I forced myself off to the gym. I put off going Monday morning in SF and last night back home after the easy 4 miles. I worked out back and biceps. My trainer is still off in Hawaii. He was the best man in a wedding on Saturday and now I'm sure he's teaching himself how to surf. Hawaii is another one of those places I've haven't been to yet in my life. I will make it eventually for this or this. I may even learn how to surf.

Off to bed before the horses turn into mices.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm summing up all of my comments on the past posts into one, here. Sure looks like you had a grand time in SF and I'm amazed at how you barely missed a beat in your HOA training. Very cool too that you got to talk to Yasso himself. Maybe he'll give HOA a plug in an upcoming Runner's World.

runliarun said...

You sound as sleep-deprived as I am.

Unknown said...

Nice job forcing yourself to the gym! It took me awhile to figure out your title. I had to scan back a few posts.